18 July 2011

A Temporary Move!

For the time-being, I'm going to move this blog to my Beliefnet.com account:

http://community.beliefnet.com/mkbryson/blog/

I'm participating in a contest in which I write a minimum of 15 entries into my personal Beliefnet blog during the month of July.  In August, the entries will begin to go through a judging process, from which one blogger will be chosen to receive a year's contract (and pay) to be one of the official Beliefnet bloggers (think columnist)!  As part of the contest, we had to choose from a limited list of subjects to focus on and I chose "hope and inspiration."

I encourage everyone to check out Beliefnet.com.  They have something for everyone, and I really mean everyone.  It is truly interfaith and the two founders try to keep it that way.  If you ever see any political or religious advertising, they make it clear in their "about" pages that the opposing side has been given the same opportunity.  But I haven't seen anything political since I've been browsing the site.  Of course you'll find forums and groups for every possible religious or political stand point.  And all are welcome.  Mutual respect in discussion is encouraged and mediated.  (It is like someone already knew exactly what I had dreamed of creating with this blog, and saved me the trouble!)

I'll continue posting my visual journaling and photography play entries to Journal Meets World:

http://journal-meets-world.blogspot.com/

Which now has a "Followers" gadget on the left side column!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on the ESR article on Quaker Monk.
    Just thought for your reading list you might enjoy 84 Charing Cross Road.

    ReplyDelete